- Jack Smith Cup – Tosin Oke (Athletics)
- Jubilee Cup – Shotokan Karate
- Mike Scotts Plate – Peter Hughes
Elections to the Club
- 11 elections for sporting excellence
- 3 Special Elections
Election of Officers to Committee
- President – John Anderson
- Vice President – Peter Neild
- Chair – Bill Littlejohn
- Hon Treasurer – Richard Shackcloth
- Assistant Treasurer – Bill Shackcloth
- Hon Secretary – Helen Fairclough
- Keeper of Records – Andy Horbury
- Sports Excellence Co-ordinator – Peter Nield
- Social Secretary – Maher Al-Ausi
- Newsletter Editor – Chris Paul
- Committee Member – Peter Hughes
- Committee Member – Ian Shackcloth
- Committee Member – Catherine Wells
- Committee Member – Brian Solomon
- Active Member – Mark Roberts Active Member – Stuart Gordon
- Election and Awards Sub-Committee Chair – Alison Odell
- Co-opt – Andrea Jones (Sports Development Officer)
Chairman's Report from AGM
Peter Hughes congratulated Ian Shackcloth on becoming the GB Biathlon champion and finishing 9th in the World Championships.
He reported that the Committee had had an active year with six Committee meetings held.
The ESP Programme has been successful, with 20 athletes benefiting from funding. The coming year will see a telephone campaign for donations to the Programme and the XXI Club.
The Sports Excellence Weekend was a success, with 29 students attending. Thanks to Andrea Jones (Sports Development Officer) and Peter Neild for their efforts in organising and running the event.
Work has been taking place on updating the database. Bill Littlejohn and Chris Paul will continue to work on this over the coming year.
The squash match was won by the XXI Club. Future events will be organised by Simon Brand.
The Golf Day was successfully re-instated thanks to the efforts of Vicki Brookes. Thanks to Vicki for all her efforts and best wishes for a speedy recovery from recent illness.
The House of Lords Dinner is planned for spring 2003. Thanks to Maher Al-Ausi who has taken over the role of Social Secretary and has organised the Dinner this evening.
Peter Hughes explained that he is standing down at this AGM due to his increasing commitments with the Commonwealth Games organisation team.
Peter thanked Alison Odell, Janet Brownhill (AU) and Helen Fairclough for their help during his time as Chairman and President.