- Club Award – Ron Unsworth
- Jack Smith Cup – James Gilfillan
- Jubilee Cup – Men’s Association Football Club
- Mike Scotts’ Plate – Chris Paul
Elections to the Club
- 20 Active Members
- 10 Special Elections
- 19 Special Initiative
Election of Officers to Committee
- President – Alison Odell
- Vice President – Peter Levene
- Chair – Peter Hughes
- Hon Treasurer – Richard Shackcloth
- Hon Secretary – Helen Fairclough
- Keeper of Records – Andy Horbury
- Director of Sports Excellence – Peter Nield
- Social Secretary – Dave Findlay
- AU Chair – Katie Sayer
- Newsletter Editor – Chris Paul
- Active Member – Vicky Brookes
- Active Member – Anita Miles
- Active Member – Catherine Wells
- Active Member – Andrew Greenhalgh
President's Report from AGM
Peter Hughes reported that it has been a very busy year with a lot of emphasis
on raising the profile of the Club. 4 Committee Meetings have been held and a
lot of work has been done on the Constitution.
Thanks to Helen, Sarah and Katy for their help following Kirsty’s resignation.
Thanks to Chris Paul for producing the Sports Excellence Review.
The Sports Excellence Weekend was very successful with 40 students attending.
Thanks to Peter, Nick and Vicky for organising the weekend.
The Squash Match was very successful but unfortunately the Golf Match had to
It is hoped that the idea of the London Dinner will be reintroduced in the future.
Thanks to Dave Findlay and John Rowley for their hard work in trying to organise
Overall it has been a very enjoyable year.